Reasons why people want their tattoos removed
Many clients of mine want their tattoos completely gone. There are various reasons for this but the main reasons that I come across include:
- Removing the name of an ex-partner
- The tattoo design not looking how they imagined it to.
- The tattooist making a mistake on names, dates, spelling or design
- Skin Ageing: As we age our skin can change and tattoos on areas of skin that have stretched or sagged may no longer look visually attractive
- Tattoo Ageing: Sometimes older tattoos lose their impact due to skin changes and sun damage and the result can be a blurring effect on the original tattoo
- The tattoo is causing difficulties at work – many people come to see me wanting their tattoo removed as if it is in a visible area, they can feel it can have a negative effect on how they are perceived at work and they feel it is affecting their career progression
- The customer no longer likes the design of the tattoo – Many customers have tattoos that they had done at a relatively young age and they no longer like the design
- Fashion – tattoo designs that were in fashion a few years ago no longer being desirable
- Getting married – I treat many women who would like their tattoo removed before their big day
- Amateur Tattoos – many people still have amateur tattoos that they want completely removed, as these have usually been done with amateur ink they are often very easy to remove.
- To free up space for newer tattoos or to take out a piece within a larger tattoo. Our lasers are very precise so we can remove parts of a larger tattoo for you without removing the whole tattoo design.
Whatever your reason for wanting your tattoos removed, book a free consultation at FadeAway Laser Clinic for a confidential assessment of your tattoo.
Like to discuss Tattoo Removal treatments?
Call Laura on 02380 195081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here use my contact form.