Why will I need more than one IPL treatment?Due to hair growing in different cycles, it is not possible for any laser or IPL hair removal system to target all the hairs in a single session. Multiple sessions means that all the hairs in different cycles can be targeted.
Like to discuss my ILP treatments?
Call Laura on 02380 195081 or email email@example.com or click here use my contact form.
How our IPL and RF Permanent Hair Removal Treatments works
- The treatment area is shaved and gel applied
- Skin pre-cooled by handpiece
- A low pulse of light energy is delivered which has been chosen to be specifically absorbed by the hair, hair follicle and bulge
- The light selectively warms but does not destroy the target hair, follicle and bulge
- The bipolar RF current is delivered while the light is pulsing
- The RF current is driven deep by the cooling as it flows through the tissue with a lower resistance
- It will seek out the pre-warmed target of the hair, follicle and bulge
- The hair absorption of the combined light energy plus the electrical energy is enough to destroy the follicle and bulge.
- At the next session hairs that were not growing in the last session are targeted.